The ULTRALINE demountable office partition is a superior lightweight profile system. It is a based on a 45mm x 25mm glazing seal and bead with a selection of door frame options. Ultraline frames provide an elegant and cost effective design solutions.
- Standard track section : 45mm x 25mm
- Slim in design, the standard partition suite can be used with any stud thickness.
- Suitable for 10mm / 12mm toughened glass as well as 10.52mm / 12.52mm laminated.
- Single door frame sizes to allow for flush door 35mm.
- Partition height can be offered up to 3000mm.
- Single glazed systems.
- Sound insulation capacity of 28 – 32 dB.
Frameless glass, Stile glaze door, Timber or Sliding door system.
Timber doors can be of 35mm solid core in choice of veneers.*
Aluminium full height up-to 3000mm, Doors are mounted on the either hinges, pivots or sliding tracks. A range of Ironmongery can be supplied and incorporated with Dot line series
Kubik is designed for installation in areas up to nominal vertical panel size of 3000mm x 1200mm.
– All exposed Aluminium sections are Anodized Aluminium finish with 6463 T6 Grade.
– Laminate, Melamine, Whiteboard, Veneer, Vinyl, Powder Coated Steel And Pinnable Fabric.
These Finishes Can Be Applied In Any Combination.*
Glazed panels are hung onto a site installed framework of recessed head, side walls and base channels, studs and transoms. Base tracks have a snap in profile for better installation of glass into section using beads made of silicone gel material and choice of junctions available. Assembly jig supplied ensures the speed and accuracy of the installation and correct alignments of panel. All panels can be removed independently of each other allowing replacement or variation at any time after initial installation.